Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Widget HTML #1

2008 Scion Xb Jack Points

2008 Scion Xb Jack Points. It's also a gross disappointment. The result is a more refined vehicle with a smoother ride, more power, and more space than it’s predacessor, but also a vehicle with reduced gas mileage.

Jacking Up The 1St-Gen Box | Scion Xb Forum
Jacking Up The 1St-Gen Box | Scion Xb Forum from www.clubxb.com

1/27/2009 6 of 6 ppo / dio check for: 5/7/2007 9 of 9 check for: I use exactly the same the jacking points as i would use with the factory scissor jack.

That’s Amazing If You Ask Me.


I tried using the front jack point showed in the owners manual and the metal slowly starting to crack. Get 2008 scion xb values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. I just wish i had looked that up before i changed my oil and rotated tires this morning!

Need Mpg Information On The 2008 Scion Xb?


Of course, you still need to add tax and financing costs and the number goes up quite a bit. 5/7/2007 9 of 9 check for: Visit cars.com and get the latest information, as well as detailed specs and features.

I Can't Find My User's Manual Anywhere And I Got A Flat.


The owners manual is a wonderful thing. The video above shows you where the jack and jack kit is located in your xd how to assemble the components of the jack kit and safety precautions to take when using your jack. Where is the jack point for the front tire of a 2008 xb?

I Got My 20 Ton Floor Jack And A 12 Craftsman Bandsaw At A Garage Sale Last Summer For $20!


31 n•m (300 kgf•cm, 24 ft•lbf) Learn more about the 2008 scion xb. Accessory function checks vehicle function checks confirm wipers operate properly • no operation • hitting edge of windshield seal torque on all fasteners.

The Front Jack Point Seems To Be No.


*please contact dealer to verify price, options,. Press j to jump to the feed. 1/27/2009 6 of 6 ppo / dio check for:

Post a Comment for "2008 Scion Xb Jack Points"